Melissa and I had an amazing time, everything was really well organized, and went without a hiccup (we did get lost a couple of times though). To be honest, I can’t say anything bad about the experience at all, it was definitely worth it, and a 10 years university my wife and I will cherish forever.
Then again, I can tell you what I thought was exceptional, a must do!
• Hotel Lunetta was the best hotel we stayed, service was outstanding, room was lovely and thank you very much for the bottle of sparkling wine, we really enjoyed it, nice touch!
• Your tour guides in Florence, Venice and especially the Vatican were really good, knowledgeable and very enjoyable. The young lady at the Vatican had an Ipad, she was showing us what to look for before we’d go into a room, that was really cool.
• The wine tour in Chianti was exceptionally pleasant, very intimate and the wine was delicious (we have a souvenir Melissa and I will have later on)
• The cooking class in Florence was a blast. Andrea was really fun, and is a definite must when in Italy, really cool.
• The restaurants you chose were perfect, very nice ambiance and the food was very good.
All the best,
Mario and Melissa.”
Mario Caissie (Moncton-NB, Canada) – OCTOBER 2013