Thank you for your note – we had a great time! You did a great job planning all the details of our trip.
Here’s a brief recap of our feedback:
– The logistics planning was impressive. The only issue we had was with the Nokia phone. The GPS was not very user friendly and in general the user interface was not very good. We appreciated the fact a phone was provided… we were not expecting one. Perhaps we’re just iPhone snobs ;-).
– All the hotels were excellent. The one that stands out the most is the one in San Gimignano… The attention to detail and customer service was exceptional. The setting was also magnificent.
– The two cooking experiences were excellent, though very different. Both Laura and Simone were exceptional. The bike tour got cut short due to rain (the only day it rained during the trip!) but our guide was very nice and gracious. The second wine tasting tour in the Castillo was also very impressive.
– All the tour guides were very friendly. The guide in Florence was the most impressive (German gentlemen with a PhD in philosophy).
– The tour itinerary was well-done. There are some things we would change in retrospect (no fault of yours). We should have planned more relax time as the pace was a little too much for my Mother-in-law. We also regret not putting Lake Cuomo into the itinerary. Sienna, though very interesting, was probably our least favorite stop. Again, these are personal preferences or lessons learned and are no reflection on the excellent job you did planning our trip.
Thanks again for everything! We will surely recommend you to our friends.
Greg Marshall (Byfield, MA) – SEPTEMBER 2015