Thank you for your help in making our trip to Italy a wonderful experience.
Here are a few things that made the trip go well:
- Having the itinerary on the app made it easy to see what our plan was every day. That’s a great idea.
- The drivers were all timely and having them pick us up at the hotel made things so easy 😊 We especially liked Marco that took us from Rome to the Chianti region. He offered an alternative to San Gimignano and took us to less crowded Orvieto and not only suggested a place for lunch but made us a reservation. We also really liked our driver that did the Amalfi Coast trip after the boat ride was cancelled.
- Being able to communicate with Whatsapp was helpful and arranging a last minute trip by car when the boat trip was cancelled was great.
Things we loved:
- The Vespa tour was a highlight of our day in Rome. It was a fun experience
- Hotel In Roma was beautiful, had an amazing breakfast and a great location. 😊 We also loved the panoramic view from the Hotel In Sorrento.
- The bike tour was fun but would have liked it to be a bit more flexible. We stopped at a place that was having a wine fest. We would have liked to stay there for awhile. Biking through the countryside was beautiful and once we go to Chianti it started pouring so we requested our guide to end the bike and go to the wine tasting. He was able to make a call and arrange for us to drop off the bikes and drive to the wine tasting instead. We appreciated that he was able to make this change since riding back in heavy rain would not have been very fun.
- We both thought that the cooking class was the highlight of the trip. The location was amazing, the cook was delightful even though she did not speak English but the host spoke English well. The food we made was delicious, the private spot for lunch was romantic and the wine tour was also delightful. I would highly recommend this activity to a friend.
- The boat tour to Capri was great and we had plenty of time to explore the Island.
- The pizza at our hotel in Sorrento was amazing. I ordered it four days in a row 😊
Thanks again 😊
Kathleen and Joe Schiefer (Mesa – AZ) – October 2022