Karen and I had a marvelous adventure in Italy! We were very satisfied with the entire experience.
I would grade the whole experience A+. As I think back on it there were clearly things that went well beyond our expectation.
– Our tour guide in Cinque Terra (Marco) was amazing.
– Our van drivers where far more than van drivers, they became friends and tour guides on our adventures. I did not expect such great quality.
– Each day was like a postcard. We had a very good mix of different places and events which made it very enjoyable.
I think the only thing that I would do slightly differently is:
– Change the Ferrari tour to occur when we were staying in Florence rather than Chianti as the drive was quite long from Chianti and back in a day.
– Go around September 12 instead of September 20 to improve the probability of slightly better weather. I think this may have helped with our cancellation of the boat tour and balloon ride.
– One of our members had a sore ankle, (which I hadn’t realized), so the long walking tours became hard for this person in Cinque Terra.
The interactions with you were first class, you were responsive, understanding and patient with us. All the details were well arranged and communicated.
I loved the mobile phone addition so I felt I could reach out to you at any point.
The biggest issue is that I gained 3 kg to my waistline 😀
Thank you again for taking such good care of us!
Brian McEathron (Oconomowoc – WI) – September 2019