Buona Sera Daniela!!
Grazie mille for and incredible, incredible trip. My family is still in disbelief over the whole experience. And I’m so very appreciative of all that you did to make this so perfect for us. I just submitted this review and could have gone on and one endlessly about our experience.
I’ll send photos in the coming days as well so they can be posted with our visit as I know those are important in helping sell packages as well. I also wanted to fill you in our how we felt about the guides etc so you can continue to improve upon your product for future guests. Highlights and comments:
- Boat trip in Positano was my families favorite experience. Andello (was that his name?) spoke broken English, which made it all the more fun, but took us on a great tour of the grottos, Capri, and swimming spots. Early in the trip and a huge win right off the bat.
- Positano was just perfect. Started the trip with a vacation.
- Pompeii was hot. But really great. 2 hour tour was perfect.
- Train is still the best way to travel in Europe.
Rome was our favorite. I went for morning runs most days; I don’t see the Coliseum and Forum to often when out for my morning ruins.
Rafaela our tour guide was great. The location of our hotel and the hotel itself was perfect (First Rome Art). Christina was great at the Vatican and St Peters as well. Both were spot on and attentive to our interests.
Florence hotel and location was great. Cooking class was awesome!! The bike tour with Antonio was fantastic; perfect idea and nice to be on the bikes
after walking so much prior.
- Giorgio (drove us for two days) took us to a small village and medieval castle, as well as the great wine tour. The lunch at the winery was incredible.
- The Lamborghini manufacturing tour was so fun for all of us and the Ferrari museum was so cool.
The balsamic vinegar tour was a huge hit with us, so interesting and so good. We liked that better than the wine tour and the wine tour was such a
- Venice was great and the restaurant you recommended for our last night was incredible.
- If there was one thing I wasn’t as warm on, while the Murano glass factory was cool, they put a hard, hard sell on us to buy something. But that was ok as they were so nice.
Travel and tours were perfect, and tour guides made our experience so much the better, and everyone was on time and friendly, and I didn’t have to be
a tour guide except to navigate the streets; which was easy enough.
- I wasn’t sure what to tip so stuck with your advice of $20-$30 for half days and $50 for a full day tour. I tipped everyone all the time as I just wasn’t sure and I appreciated everyone so much.
If you’re ever in the US and find yourself in Michigan, please let us be your tour guides!
Pam and I can’t wait to plan another trip to Italy, maybe just her and I next time. And when we do, you’ll be my first phone call.
You’re the best. I can’t thank you enough.
Grazie mille. Ciao.
John Toigo (Ada – MI) – June 2019