• Prices are inclusive of all services mentioned in the program under “services Included”.
• Prices are inclusive of VAT taxes and administration fees and credit card fees.
• All services and hotels are subject to confirmation (similar ones will be booked if the ones indicated are not available anymore at booking confirmation).
• Payment conditions: we require 20% Non Refundable Deposit to secure your booking and the balance 60 days before departure (failure to pay the balance within due time would result in trip cancellation and the non refundable deposit will be charged as cancellation fee).
• In case of change of number of participants after the trip booking, that will impact on the tour price and might incur in increased pricing per person and/or cancellation fees.
• It is traveller responsibility to get valid Passports/travel documents required to travel to Italy.
In case of cancellation of a confirmed tour, the following fees will be applied.
• From the day of the booking up until 60 days prior to departure: deposit (20% of tour price)
• Between 59 and 30 days prior to departure: 70% of tour price
• From 29 days prior to departure to the date of departure, or failing to arrive at the point of departure of the Tour: 100% of tour price
Same cancellation policy will apply for change/cancellation of single services from the Tour package.
Same cancellation policy will apply for travel dates changes after tour confirmation: the booked tour will be considered cancelled and above cancellation policy will apply. For new travel dates, a new trip proposal and price will apply.
In case of cancellation due to Covid-19 governments’ travel limitations and restrictions (borders closures or quarantine requirements), you will receive full credit towards future travel with our company = Credit for the value of the whole deposit paid, valid for 18 months a towards a future trip.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS AND COVID-19 TEST
• Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the countries & destinations along your route may require proof of vaccination and/or proof of a negative Covid-19 test. It is the sole obligation of the traveling party to obtain such proof of vaccination and/or negative Covid-19 test. Failure by traveling party to obtain such proof of vaccination and/or negative Covid-19 test result does not constitute force majeure for cancelling the trip and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
In case of cancellation due to you or your family being positive or sick before or during the trip, COVID-19 is treated that same as any other sickness and standard cancellation policy would be applied. For this reason, we highly recommend to get travel insurance that would cover you for this specific risk: COVID-19 is treated that same as any other sickness for purposes of all coverages that are triggered by a sickness or that can reimburse losses resulting from a sickness for purposes of all coverages that are triggered by a sickness or that can reimburse losses resulting from a sickness.