FLAVORS OF VENICE, TUSCANY AND ROME
Live the essence of the Italian culinary tradition through the iconic landescapes of the ever-romantic city of Venice, the aristocratic Florence and its rich countryside and last but not least the eternal city of Rome.
The tour features Venice, Valpolicella, Valdobbiadene, Florence, Chianti & Val D'Orcia, Rome, Orvieto, Castelli Romani.
Discover the beauty of setting and the unique architecture of Venice, enjoy a guided tour of Venice typical Bacari. Enjoy the sparkling taste of the Prosecco region. Walk across Florence and discover Tuscan countryside through guided visits and tastings of some of the most renowed wineries of the Tuscany. Admire Rome's highlights but experience also its authentic soul in one of the most lively neighborhood through flavors and alleys.
12 Days / 11 Nigths
- 11 Nights accommodation in exclusive and fascinating Hotels, with full buffet breakfasts: 4 nights in Venice, 3 nights in Florence, 4 nights in Rome.
- Private sightseeing Tours with expert local English speaking guides in all the major cities; including all the entrance fees to the sites visited avoiding long waiting lines.
- Private Bacaros (typical Venetian wine bar) tour in Venice with personal sommelier.
- Lunch at gourmet restaurant near Treviso.
- Cooking class in a Valpolicella wine estate (wine tasting & lunch included).
- Guided visit to wineries (tastings & lunches included) in Tuscany and near Rome.
- Guided visit and tasting at Pecorino cheese factory in Val D’Orcia, lunch included.
- Trastevere neighborhood Food Walking Tour (tasting included).
- Private boat tour on the Grand Canal with English speaking guide.
- Private deluxe van with English speaking driver for transfers and excursions for the entire Tour.
- Our professional assistance for the whole duration of the Tour.
- Tour begins in Venice and ends in Rome.
VIEW MAP and DAILY ITINERARY
Days 1-4 Venice
The tour begins in Venice. Start exploring the city at your own leisure. Explore the most authentic areas of Venice and enjoy the lively atmosphere of typical Venetian wine bars called "Bacari". Classic Venice private walking tour, discovering the beauties of this city. Amazing cooking class in one of the most renowed wine estate in Valpolicella wine country. Enjoy the Italian dry sparkling wine among Valdobbiadene wine country green hills.
Days 4-7 Florence
Discover the “Italian genius in Florence” with a private walking tour admiring the Italian renaissance art. Private guided Tour of the Accademia Gallery. See the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. Get fascinated with the stories of the characters and protagonists of this city.
Visit Chianti countryside, the small medieval villages with the uniqueness of its landscape and famous for its wineries.
In Val D'Orcia visit an iconic wine estate in Montalcino with an exclusive “Brunello Wine tasting experience”. Lunch in Pienza: the little village is known to produce one of the best Italian pecorino cheese.
Days 7-12 Rome
On your road to Rome you will visit a top producer of premium Umbrian wines in Orvieto.
Walking Tour with your private guide through the Ancient Rome highlights: Aventino Hill with its famous keyhole, Palatino Hills and Circus Maximus. Entrance tickets for the Colosseum and Imperial Fora.
Full day excursion to the Castelli Romani, taste the famous Frascati wine, oil and local delicacies.
Great private guided Tour of Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica.
Tour ends in Rome.
LIKE THIS FOOD & WINE TOUR? You can customize. START HERE.